DOST-FPRDI’S TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS INCUBATOR NOW OPEN Philippine | 23/12/2019
Calling on micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)/ business startups in the wood and non-wood forest products sector.
If you want to move your business to the next level but don’t have enough resources, “Peak Three”- the Department of Science and Technology – Forest Products Research and Development Institute’s (DOST-FPRDI’s) Technology Business Incubator (TBI) – is now open to serve you.
Established in 2019 with funding grant from the Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic and Natural Resources Research and Development (PCAARRD), Peak Three is intended as a support system for small or starting wood and non-wood forest products enterprises.
According to Project Leader Ms. Carolyn Marie C. Garcia, “We do not offer loans or financial assistance, but we provide a range of facilities and services our clients need to take off and achieve their full potential.”
According to Garcia, there are five ways Peak Three is committed to help its clients:
1. Link them with venture capital firms and investors, and other relevant partners,
2. Introduce them to various wood and non-wood forest products processing technologies,
3. Help them protect their intellectual property ,
4. Mentor them on business management, marketing, and finance and,
5. Provide them technology training, testing services, and other forms of technical assistance.
To avail of these TBI services, interested parties must submit requirements, present a business model, pass applicant screening, and sign a memorandum of agreement.
For more information, please contact Dr. Romulo T. Aggangan at email - email@example.com, or call (+63 49) 536 2586 / 536 2360.